We are currently accepting applications. Please see link below if you wish to fill out an application. Please call or email us with any questions.
Class size is limited to 15 in a single class or 18 students in a combination class.
How the process works:
- Click on the link below to fill out the online application
- Submit your application(s), along with all application fee(s)
- Submit required Supplemental Application Forms and Documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child's Social Security Card
- Student Record Release Form
- Certificate of Immunization Form 3231
- Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300
- Pastor's Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
Preschool Program ages 3-5: New students are accepted into this program upon interviews to determine readiness for school. Application must be completed and submitted to the school office first.
For all students applying for 1st - 6th grade, we will contact you to schedule an academic testing appointment once application is submitted online and all documents have been received and/or completed. Testing is a one time charge of $25.00 per student and due at time of testing.
Once we have a complete file (all forms have been submitted, testing is completed), our admissions office will contact you to schedule your Family Interview with our administrator. This is a great opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us!
Our Admissions Committee will meet and acceptance letters will be emailed out.
Click on a link below to fill out the online application.