We are currently accepting applications. Please see the link below if you wish to fill out an application. Please call or email us with any questions.
Class size is limited to 15 in a single class or 18 students in a combination class for Kindergarten - 8th grades.
How the process works:
- Click on the link below to fill out the application
- Submit your application(s), by mail 1040 Glenwood Drive, Thomasville GA 31792, or Scan & Email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit required Supplemental Application Forms and Documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child's Social Security Card
- Student Record Release Form
- Certificate of Immunization Form 3231
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300
- Pastor's Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
Preschool Program ages 3-4: New students are accepted into this program upon interviews to determine readiness for school. Applications must be completed and submitted to the school office first.
For all students applying for Kind. - 8th grade, and Abeka Academy students, we will contact you to schedule an academic testing appointment if needed once the application is submitted and all documents have been received and/or completed. Testing is a one-time charge of $25.00 per student and is due at the time of testing if it is determined that it is needed.
Once we have a complete file (all forms have been submitted, and testing is completed), our admissions office will contact you to schedule your Family Interview with our administrator. This is a great opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us!
Our Admissions Committee will meet and acceptance letters will be emailed out.
Click on one of the links below to print out an application.
Application for Preschool 3, PreK-4 & Kindergarten Students
Application for 1st - 8th grade and Abeka Academy Students